Tuesday 13 July 2010

Isac and Rachel Lillie

Firstly i would like to say a massive congratulations to Rachel lillie for her well deserved winning entry to this years AOI competition to design a poster highlighting the benefits of cycling around london. There is lots of beautiful work on her website, but this is definitely one of my favorites and I can't wait to see her work around London when I'm down next week. Big well done!!
On to a little of my own work. In between doing a little work I've also been trying to sort out portfolio and website stuff. Along the way I found Isac, from my short book Inky who has served his time on my website, and will soon be replaced by more recent work.

2 comments:

Amanda Baeza said...

beautiful! :D

Rachel Lillie said...

Thanks so much Kristyna for your kind words! My friend noticed this on your blog so just wanted to say hello and thank you. The poster is around London now, its very exciting! A lovely blog you have x